How to apply for a DFW grant
Please follow these steps:
- Review all Dining for Women guidelines.
- Click here for tips on a successful LOI submission.
- Ensure your project falls within our $35,000-$50,000 award limit.
- Ensure you have copies of the following supplemental documents: project budget, the two most recent IRS form 990 (we do not accept 990-Ns or 990-PFs), and IRS 501(c)3 determination letter. All multi-page documents must be submitted as a single file.
- Submit a Letter of Intent (online application below) from April 1st-24th for the April Cycle and October 1 -24th for the October Cycle. Online applications close at 11:45pm EST on the last day for both cycles. See the schedule of cycles below for more information.
Dining for Women has two annual grant cycles. Here are the schedules for those cycles.
Grant Cycle 1
Grant Cycle 2
|April 1-April 24
Six grantees will be selected for funding as Featured grantees from January to June of the following year.
|October 1 – October 24
Six grantees will be selected for funding as Featured grantees from July to December of the following year.
|Grant Cycle Opens for Acceptance of Letters of Intent (LOIs)|
|May||November||Full Review of LOIs by Grant Selection Committee|
|June||December||Top 15 of LOIs are invited to Submit a Full Grant Proposal|
|July-August||January-February||Full Review of Applications by Grant Selection Committee|
|September||March||Final Approval of Grantees by Board|
|October||April||Announcement of Grantees|
Contact: Director of Grants and Partnerships, Dr. Veena Khandke at 864-335-8401
Please return here April 1st and October 1st to access the online application.