How to apply for a DFW grant
Please follow these steps:
- Review all Dining for Women guidelines.
- Click here for tips on a successful LOI submission.
- Ensure your project falls within our $35,000-$50,000 award limit.
- Ensure you have copies of the following supplemental documents: project budget, the two most recent IRS form 990 (we do not accept 990-Ns or 990-PFs), and IRS 501(c)3 determination letter. All multi-page documents must be submitted as a single file.
- Submit a Letter of Intent (online application below) by 11:45 pm ET, April 24, 2018. The Letter of Intent is an online process and is for funding beginning after January 1, 2019.
Dining for Women has two annual grant cycles. Here are the schedules for those cycles.
Grant Cycle 1
Grant Cycle 2
|April 1-April 24||October 1 – October 24||Grant Cycle Opens for Acceptance of Letters of Intent (LOIs)|
|May||November||Full Review of LOIs by Grant Selection Committee|
|June||December||Top 15 of LOIs are invited to Submit a Full Grant Proposal|
|July-August||January-February||Full Review of Applications by Grant Selection Committee|
|September||March||Final Approval of Grantees by Board|
|October||April||Announcement of Grantees|
Contact: Director of Grants and Partnerships, Dr. Veena Khandke at 864-335-8401
Please return here April 1st and October 1st to access the online application.