A Guide to Advocacy
DFW has produced an advocacy guide to help our members advocate for U.S. policies that empower women and girls to realize their rights and improve their lives.
U.S. Foreign Aid, Gender Equality, and Women’s Empowerment
A Briefing Note
DFW collaborated with Oxfam America to elevate the importance of gender equality and women’s empowerment in U.S. foreign aid. A briefing note was created as part of DFW’s partnership with Oxfam America.
Advocacy Blog Posts
- Advocacy: A Best Practice to Change the World (3/17)
- U.S. Foreign Assistance: An Issue for Women and Girls (5/17)
- U.S. Foreign Aid: Dispelling the Myths (8/17)
- Understanding the International Affairs Piece of the Federal Budget Pie (9/17)
- U.S. Foreign Aid, Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (10/17)
- It’s Time! Let’s Raise Our Voices for Women and Girls (2/18)