Dining for Women’s annual appeal is key to fulfilling our mission to transform lives and eradicate poverty among women and girls in the developing world.
Donations to our Annual Appeal are used to:
- Fully fund our Featured and Sustained Grants and Partnerships, including our $100,000 pledge to UNICEF USA to address gender-based violence in South Sudan
- Conduct rigorous screening, vetting, and monitoring of our grantees
- Provide excellent educational materials and engagement opportunities for our members
- Support new and existing chapters across the U.S.
- Provide resources and support for members to raise their voices and advocate for women and girls globally
- Recruit and retain a highly competent and experienced staff. Dining for Women aims to be a preferred employer that pays fair, market rates to all employees.
Our annual appeal runs from October through December, and we encourage gifts of all sizes. Whether it is $5 or $5,000 … every gift counts!
For some donors, this may be the year to join our Founders’ Circle with a gift of $1,000 or more.
Donations can be made online, at a Dining for Women chapter meeting between now and the end of the year, or by mailing a check to Dining for Women at P.O. Box 25633, Greenville, SC, 29616.