Dining for Women’s annual appeal is key to fulfilling our mission to achieve global gender equality.
Our 2020 goal is to raise $400,000 by the end of the year! Women and girls around the world are being disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19 is jeopardizing the limited progress made by women and girls globally and may reverse gains in gender equality. Your annual appeal gift is more important than ever!
Donations to our Annual Appeal are used to:
- Fully fund our Featured and Sustained Grants and Partnerships
- Conduct rigorous screening, vetting, and monitoring of our grantees
- Provide excellent educational materials and engagement opportunities for our members
- Support new and existing chapters across the U.S.
- Provide resources and support for members to raise their voices and advocate for women and girls globally
- Recruit and retain a highly competent and experienced staff. Dining for Women aims to be a preferred employer that pays fair, market rates to all employees.
Our annual appeal runs from October through December, and we encourage gifts of all sizes. Whether it is $5 or $5,000 … every gift counts!
For some donors, this may be the year to join our Founders’ Circle with a gift of $1,000 or more.
Donations can be made online, or by mailing a check to:
Dining for Women
P.O. Box 890272
Charlotte, NC 28289-0272
PLEASE WRITE “ANNUAL APPEAL” ON THE MEMO LINE OF YOUR CHECK!
For more information on our annual appeal, please email email@example.com or call 864-335-8401.