Serves 8 (24 Bunuelos)
4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter
oil (for frying)
1. In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. In smaller bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add this
gradually, beating, to flour mixture.
2. Add a half a stick melted butter, beat.
3. Place dough on floured surface and knead until silky and elastic.
4. Roll into balls or ropes, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
5. Fry in hot oil, (370º), til golden.
6. Drain on paper towels.
7. Roll/toss in cinnamon/sugar mix.
Notes and Instructions
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time : 30 Minutes