Support our Featured Programs
Dining for Women is a grassroots, largely volunteer-run organization, empowering women and girls living in extreme poverty by funding programs that foster good health, education, and economic self-sufficiency. DFW cultivates educational dinner circles inspiring individuals to make a difference through the power of collective giving.
Dining for Women is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – donations in the US are tax deductible. You can use your PayPal account or your credit card to complete your donation. We use industry standard security (SSL) to encrypt all donations, so rest assured that your information is safe.
Questions? See our FAQ page.
Below are just a few examples of the power of our collective giving!
- Funded 13 surgeries for girls needing fistula repair in Ethiopia.
- Supported 10 families in El Salvador by sponsoring a micro-business.
- Funded 280 clean birth kits for women in Tibet.
- Provided scholarships for 12 post-secondary girl students in East Africa.
- Improved the nutritional and economic status of 280 families in Nicaragua.
- Touched 137 lives in Ranchi, India with education and vocational training.
Donations received on this page will support Dining for Women programs empowering women and girls in impoverished conditions. Check out our Programs page to learn about our current programs.
Thank you for your generous support.
Please check with your employer for a matching contribution - many companies will match your gift to Dining for Women!
Help Dining for Women empower women and girls living in extreme poverty by making your tax-deductible gift through automatic withdrawal. You choose the amount and frequency of your gift by completing this form and your subsequent giving will happen automatically.Your specified donation amount will be charged to your credit card or checking account, and you can modify or cancel your monthly donation at any time.
- Automatic withdrawal is efficient: it streamlines our administrative tasks and lowers our overhead expenses.
- Recurring monthly contributions are critical to the success of Dining for Women.
- Convenient for you: You decide on the amount and the frequency, and your giving happens automatically.
- Paperless and environmentally friendly.
You can also make your donation via post-mail:
Please send your check payable to "Dining for Women" to:
Dining for Women
P.O Box 25633
Greenville, SC 29616